The colloidal particles___________________the incident ray.
Fill in the blank.
Asked by kpbhake | 23rd Oct, 2017, 06:16: PM
The colloidal particles scatters the incident ray.
Answered by Varsha | 24th Oct, 2017, 11:09: AM
- Pls solv follin
- IS IRONCHLORIDE [ FeCl3] IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD BECAUSE THE GOLD NUMBER OF IRONCHLORIDE [FeCl3] IS MORE THAT OF ALUM WHICH RESULTS IN FeCl3 MORE EFFECTIVE THAN ALUM FOR COAGULATION OF BLOOD ? PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ANSWER
- differentiate between peptisation and coagulation
- What is the difference between flocculation and coagulation?
- Which effect is used to distinguish between solutions and colloids. Explain it.
- What is Brownian movement and why it is called so?
- State Hardy Schulz law.
- Give an application of colloid formation in metallurgy.
- Compare the colligative properties of colloids and true solutions.
- Which property of colloid is used in making of rubber gloves?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number