The charge on an electron is 1.6×10¹9C . Find the number of electrons that will flow per second to constitute a current of 2A.
Asked by pdcavita | 26th Nov, 2017, 08:48: PM
Answered by Gajendra | 7th Dec, 2017, 02:47: PM
- SI unit FPS unit and CGS unit of electric current
- define one volt
- what is the role of electron in brief?
- please enlighten me with a very precise note on Coulomb
- A 220 v, 1000w bulb is connected across a 110 v mains supply. the power consumed will be
- what is 1 ampere
- what is electric current
- what is static electricity
- what is electric potential? explain!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number