THE ATTRACTION FORCE OF TWO 1 KG MASS OBJECT WHICH LIES AT 1 METRE DISTENCE IS CALLED ...................................... CONSTANT.
2. WHY DOES ICE FLOAT IN WATER.
Asked by chitrali73 | 26th Aug, 2016, 08:07: AM
The attraction force of two 1 kg mass objects which lie at 1 m distance is called Gravitational constant.
Ice floats on water because its density is less than water. The density of water is 1 g/cc whereas that of ice is 0.93 g/cc.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 26th Aug, 2016, 11:18: AM
- When an object falls freely to the ground its acceleration is inform
- Find the gravitational force between two protons kept at a separation of 1 femtometre (1 femtometre=10 −15 m). The mass of a protons is 1.67×10 −27 kg
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number