The area S of a triangle is calculated by measuring the sides b and c, and angles A. If there be an error delta A in the measurement of angle A, show that the relative error in area is given by delta S/S= cot A. delta A.

Asked by Dhanashree Deshpande | 4th Dec, 2013, 03:02: PM

Expert Answer:

Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 4th Dec, 2013, 08:35: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.