The area of a square is 225 sq.cm . Find the perimeter
Asked by kavitabhangade33 | 7th Feb, 2020, 07:38: PM
Area of square = 225 sq. units
Formula of area of a square = side x side
Find a number whose square is 225.
Here 15 x 15 = 225
So, side - 15 units
Perimeter of a square = 4 times side of the square.
Therefore, perimeter = 4*15 = 60 sq.unit
Answered by | 9th Feb, 2020, 11:55: AM
- what is the perimeter of triangle
- What is the formula of perimeter of rectangle
- 23 no.
- peremiter of rectangle
- find the area of a square park whose perimeter;is 320
- 50cmsquare in mm squeare
- a wire is in the shape of a rectangle its length is 40 cm and breadth is 22 CM if the same wire is bent in the shape of a s sqs sq square square what will be the measure of each side also find which shape encloses more area
- length=12cm breadth=9cm what is the perimeter
- Find the dimensions of a square shaped garden whose perimeter is 240 m.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number