The answer of one of your question is wrong . The question follows as :
The area of three adjacent faces of cuboid is a,b,c and volume of cuboid is V then V= ?
the answer given by your site is V=abc.
The correct answer is V=
Asked by Samarth | 2nd Jun, 2016, 07:44: PM
Answered by Vimala | 3rd Jun, 2016, 10:08: AM
- If side of a cube is increase by 20% so how much percentage will its diagonal increase
- area of eqilatteral triangle
- What will be the surface area ,lateral surface area and diagonal of cuboid.whose length=square root of three , breath=square root of seven and the height=square root of eleven??
- if length of cube is 16root3 find diagonal
- A cube
- length=12m,breadth=8m, and height=4.5m find the total surface area
- Find the cost of painting an open rectangular tank of dimensions 4 m × 2.5 m × 5 m at the rate of Rs 5.50 per m2.
- Find the cost of sheet required for making a cuboidal box measuring 3 m × 5 m × 3.5 m, if 1 m2 costs Rs 21.
- A concrete pillar 15 m high has a cross section which is square of side 3 m. Find the cost of painting its top and four walls at the rate of Rs 4 per m2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number