The angles of a quad in ap. With d=10°.
Can I not take a-3d, a-d, a+d, a+3d as the angles. I am getting the angles as 60,80,100,120!!! Value of a=90° after adding the 4 angles.
Asked by drhimasingh | 26th Dec, 2019, 06:20: PM
Because if you will take the angles as a-3d, a-d, a+d, a+3d
In this case, the common difference is 2d i.e. 20o But the common difference is given as 10o
You can do this if you take 2d as 10o and hence d will be 5o for the angles a-3d, a-d, a+d, a+3d
Instead take the angles as a, a+d, a+2d, a+3d and so you will get a=75o
Hence, the angles will be 75o, 85o, 95o, 105o.
Answered by Renu Varma | 26th Dec, 2019, 06:37: PM
- A group of men decided to do a job in 8 days. But since 10 men dropped out after 1st day, 2 more men dropped out after 2nd day, 2 more men dropped out after 3rd day and so on, the job got completed at the end of 12th day. How many men were there at the beginning? 55 56 57 58
- Show that (a-b)², (a²+b²), (a+b)² are in arithmetic progression.
- Q- The angles of a triangle are in AP . the greatest angle is twice the least . Find all angles of a triangle.
- Find three consecutive terms in A.P whose sum is 9 and the product of their cubes is 3375
- Divide 56 into 4 parts which are in AP such that the ratio of product of extreme to the product of the means 5 : 6
- The angles of a quand are in A.P with d=10°. Find the angles! (Solution is attached)
- The angles of a quadrilateral are in A.P, and the common difference is 10°. Find the angles. PLEASE TELL ME WHY MY ANSWER IS NOT CORRECT!!!
- subba rao started work in1995 at annual salary of ₹5000 and received an increment of ₹200 each year .in which year did his income reach ₹7000
- Split 207 into 3 pieces such that these are in ap and the product of smaller parts is 4623
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number