the active mass of 7.0 g of nitrogen in a 2.0L container would be
Asked by pkgupta_nproofings | 28th Oct, 2014, 10:11: PM
Moles of N2 = 7/28 = 0.25 mol
Active mass = conc. in mol L-1
= 0.25 mol / 2 L
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 29th Oct, 2014, 10:07: AM
- Sir, Can you please explain the method for solving buffer based and PH based questions in equillibrium
- What is the common ion effect?
- What is a buffer solution?
- How do buffer solutions work?
- The Ksp for AgCl is 1.8 x 10-10. If Ag+ and Cl- are both in solution and in equilibrium with AgCl. What is [Ag+] if [Cl-] = .020 M?
- The Ksp for AgCl is 1.8 x 10-10. If Ag+ and Cl- were both present at 0.0001 M, would a precipitate occur?
- Iron (III) nitrate has a solubility of 0.15 M. Find concentration of the ions in solution.
- The Ksp for Ag2CrO4 is 9x10-12 M3. What is the molar solubility of Ag2CrO4 in pure water?
- Calculate [Ag+], when 0.03 mole of KBr is added to one liter saturated solution of AgBr. Given Ksp of AgBr =5.0x10-13
- A solution is formed by combining 0.025 mol CaCl2 and 0.015 mol Pb(NO3)2 producing one litre of solution. Will PbCl2 precipitate in this solution?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number