Test Question :
What is chordata?
Asked by akshay.beloshe | 9th Nov, 2017, 07:36: PM
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 9th Nov, 2017, 07:44: PM
- Why birds don't have a urinary system
- why hippopotamus sweat is pink
- Although uric acid is insoluble in water how is it possible for human body to excrete it through urine
- how is urine produced in human body
- Give reasons: A)Urine is more concentrated and yellowish in summers. B) The stomach is protected from HCl acid.
- What is the main function of kidney and how it is used in removal of waste from our body
- What is hemodialysis? Where is it used? Write its functioning.
- What is the difference between the dialysing fluid and the blood?
- How is urine produced
- Name the passage in sequence through which urine passes from kidney to the outside in humans. How is urine prevented from flowing back into the ureters?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number