tell me the projection of vectors in detail with example ill check out videios still had problem
Asked by saggugurupal | 21st Nov, 2016, 08:33: AM
The following example appeared in CBSE 2010 paper.
The following example appeared in CBSE 2013 paper.
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 21st Nov, 2016, 11:14: AM
- 18th sum plz
- find the equation of the plane passing through points A (a,0,0) , B (0,b,0) and C (0,0,c) . Reduce it to normal form. If plane ABC is at a distance of p from origion prove that (1/p^2) = (1/a^2) + (1/b^2) + (1/c^2)
- Find the scalar product of the vectors and .
- Find the angle between the vectors and .
- Find the scalar projection of the vector on the vector .
- If, then show that or or .
- Find the value of for which the projection of on the vector is 4 units.
- If and, then show that the angle between the vectors and is right angle.
- Prove that the angle in a semi circle is a right angle
- If are unit vector such that then find the value of.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number