Tell me the difference between aerobic rspiration & anaerobic respiration?
Asked by | 12th Mar, 2008, 08:01: PM
1. The process occurs in the presence of oxygen
2. End products are carbon dioxide and water
3. Common in all higher plants and animals
1. The process occurs in the absence of oxygen
2. End products are ethanol and carbon dioxide
3. Common in microorganisms and rare in higher plants and animals
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2017, 04:05: PM
- what is mean by respiration
- the bark are living. How do they get Oxygen and release Carbon Dioxide ?
- What features do the respiratory structure in organisms possess ?
- Explain NADPH.
- how respiration is a catabolic process?
- Hi topper learning, Mam what to do when differentiation of aerobic and anaerobic respiration is of 5 marks and each point is of 1 mark. This site has helped me a lot to score more than 90 percent.I hope you will help me. thanking you, Nakshatra, Regards
- Is respiration a decomposition reaction?Why?
- how many types of respiration are there?
- why the faster rate of breathing in aquatic animals than terrestrial animals
- How do plants exchange gases?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number