Asked by Subramanian.jayanth | 22nd Jun, 2020, 03:23: PM
You can also view the video lessons for rest of the chapters by clicking on the arrow button on above mentioned page.
You will find the arrow button on the above mentioned link. Its image is as follows (marked by red box for your reference). This button will help you for easy navigation and to view video lesson of various chapters.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Jun, 2020, 01:55: PM
- In fig three point charges q,-2q are q are placed along the x axis. Show that the electric field at p along the y axis is E =(1/4×3.14×e knot)×(3qa^2/y^4),when y>>a.
- Fig shows a plastic ball of mass m suspended by a light string in a uniform field of intensity e.the ball comes in equilibrium at an angle thita .if ex and ey are the x component and y component of the electric field, find the charge on the ball and the tension in the string
- eletric field on the axis of charged ring and draw its diagram
- this one
- What is mobility
- sir infinite rod se toh uniform electirc field hogi toh dE toh zero ho jayega na ?
- Why is the electric field in a capacitor after introduction of dielectric= (sigma -sigma p)/ epsilon . Where sigma is surface charge density and sigma p is surface charge density of the polarised dielectric.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number