write it in simple form
Asked by niharikapabba2605 | 11th Jun, 2018, 06:22: PM
Put x = cosec θ and use trigonometric identity to simplify further.
NOTE : Please send us snapshot of your question.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 12th Jun, 2018, 09:01: AM
- Sin(sin-11/5+cos-1x)=1 Find value of x?
- Plz solve (x) part Find the value of x
- If a>b>c>0 then prove cot¯¹(ab+1/a-b)+cot¯¹(bc+1/b-c)+cot¯¹(ca+1/c-a)=¶
- If a>b>c>0, Prove that Cot^-1 [(ab+1)÷(a-b)]+ Cot^-1 [(bc+1)÷(b-c)]+Cot^-1[(ca+1)÷(c-a)]= pi
- Is (-sin y) = sin (-y) ? If yes why ?
- Kindly provide the answer
- Express the following in the simplest form
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number