1) define . enthalpy of adsorption and extent of adsorption and adorption isobar
2) what are the factors that influence the the adsorption of a gas on a solid ?
3) how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution ?
4) name the two groups into which the phenomenon of catalysis can be divided . Give an example of each group which chemical equation involved .
5)difference b/w peptisation and coagulation
6) explain Hardy Schulze rule
Asked by niharikapabba2605 | 7th Aug, 2018, 01:21: AM
enthalpy of adsorption
When adsorption takes place, the residual forces on the surface of the adsorbent decreases i.e. surface energy decreases. This is called as heat of adsorption.
A graph drawn between the amount of the gas adsorbed per gram of the adsorbent (x/m) and temperature ‘t’ at a constant equilibrium pressure of adsorbate gas is known as adsorption isobar.
Please click on below link for the solution of question 2.
Answered by Varsha | 7th Aug, 2018, 11:08: AM
- What type of sol is formed by iron hydroxide
- What are the 6 factors that influence adsorption
- Adsorption and absorption what is the difference in them.
- define the adsorption isobar
- define the extent of adsorption
- define enthalpy of adsorption
- how does the extent of adsorption in the solution phase vary with concentration of solution
- what are the factors that influence the adsorption of gas on a solid
- Write the equation representing the adsorption of a solute from a solution by bred if arc method
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number