Suppose a plane electromagnetic wave is travelling in x direction. What is
a. The direction of the electric and magnetic field vectors
b. The ratio of magnitudes
Asked by Topperlearning User | 19th May, 2014, 01:42: PM
a. The electric and magnetic field vectors will be in y-z plane, along mutually perpendicular direction.
b. Ratio of magnitudes
Answered by | 19th May, 2014, 03:42: PM
- pls explain
- Why light can travel in vacuum where as sound can not do so
- What is polarisation
- how are frequency and intencity of electromagnetic wave related?
- What is an electromagnetic wave?
- State the properties of Electromagnetic Waves.
- Which scientist a. Predicted the presence of electromagnetic waves b. Experimentally demonstrated the existence of electromagnetic waves
- Calculate the time period of visible light for which the human eye is most sensitive.
- Explain the Hertz experiment to generate the electromagnetic wave.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number