Suman deposites rupees 2500 in a bank.If this is 25%of her monthly income,then find her monthly income.
Asked by Kartikdhameja | 2nd Oct, 2019, 02:40: PM
Let rs. x be the monthly income of Suman
Rs 2500 is the 25% of x
So we have
25% of x = 2500
25/100 × x = 2500
Therefore, x = 1000
Hence, the monthly income of Suman is rs. 10000
Answered by Renu Varma | 2nd Oct, 2019, 08:52: PM
- If water expands by 6% of its volume as it freezes. How much ice can be required to obtained from 160m³ of water
- In an election between two candidates one candidate received 55% of the total votes and wins the election by 12000 votes find the total number of votes secured by the defeated candidate
- In an entrance exam, 21% of the candidates passed. If a total of 3150 candidates passed the examination ,find the total number of candidates that appeared in the examination
- A carpet cost is Rs 12000. It is sold to a shop at profit of 15%. The shopkeeper sell it to a customer at a profit of 10%. Find the price of customer pays for the carpet.
- Convert each of the following into fraction Q1 3.6%Q2 250%
- In a leading school of a city 700 student went to an excursion in 2017 while from the same school 840 students went in 2018 what is the percentage of increase the people
- Jackson invested rs 20000, he invested a part of it at 12% and the rest at 10%, his annual income from these investments is 2280 rs. How much did he invest at each rate?
- A no is increased by 20%.by what per cent the new no is decreased so that the no restores the original value?
- Which is the largest among
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number