sum of n numbers
Asked by anjalisinha5005 | 14th Oct, 2014, 04:30: PM
Considering the first n natural number as 1, 2, 3, 4,....n
Her first term = 1, common difference d = 2 - 1 = 1
Sum of n natural numbers is given by Sn.
Formula to find the sum of n natural nos. is given by
Sum of n natural numbers is given by the general formula .
Answered by Mili Hariyani | 15th Oct, 2014, 08:59: AM
- Arithmetic progession
- if -3,a,2 are the three consecutive terns of an ap then find a
- how to find ap
- If the numbers x-2, 4x-1 and 5x-2 are in AP, find the value of x
- EFor what value of k will k + 9, 2k – 1 and 2k + 7 are the consecutive terms of an A.P?
- if 2x, x+10, 3x+2 are the consecutive terms of ap for the value x
- The sequence root3, root 6, root 9, root 12, form an arithmetic progression? Give reason.
- what are Ap
- what is mean
- If two distinct natural numbers have a Geometric Mean of 7, find their Arithmetic Mean.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number