Suggest a way to dispose vegetable peels so that the environment is not polluted
Asked by Vijjuacharya956 | 22nd Sep, 2018, 06:20: PM
Vegetable peels are bio-degradeable in nature. So puting them in the soil can dispose them as the microbe will start acting on the vegetable peels.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 22nd Sep, 2018, 07:48: PM
- What is bad zone?
- What is the important function of presence of ozone in earth’s atmosphere?
- Explain biomagnification with the help of DDT in water i.e. in the food chain phytoplankton→zooplankton→small fish→big fish→human
- 1.What is ozonification & deozonification?
- sir i cannot understand the environment chapter of class 10.Can you please explain me
- Name two waste material which can be recycled
- Depletion of ozone layer
- Explain how the pesticides enter a food chain and subsequently get into our body
- Do oxygen exist above the ozone layer ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number