Subtract the number from the number .
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
To subtract the numbers, first we express the numbers with same power of 10.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- find the value of (2/3)^-2
- The ratio of 2kg 250g : 3kg is
- Solve using laws of exponent a-3×b-7/a2×b-3
- x to the power p by q * x to the power p by q
- Respected sir/ma'am, Can you please simplyfy this (5^x-3)*(3^2x-8)=225 and find x.
- Find the sum of the following numbers:
- Multiply the numbers .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number