structure of dna was discovered by whom?
in what way mugup the questions
Asked by jayasri345 | 24th Mar, 2020, 02:58: PM
The molecular structure of DNA was given by Watson and Crick in 1952.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 25th Mar, 2020, 12:07: PM
- Deoxy ribonuclic acid?
- pls explain the term of diploid>???????????
- what is the differencebetween homologous-heterologous and homozygous-heterozygous ?
- why do humans have different from each other DNA?????
- Question:-Name the following (please answer the encircled questions)
- from which cell organelle does cell division initiates?
- Does spindle fibres considered as a part of centrosomes ??
- what is genotype
- what is a chromosome
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number