State whether true or false:-
A direction of a motion and the speed of the body in uniform motion do not change.
Asked by amrikj1947 | 19th Jun, 2016, 11:10: PM
In case of circular motion, when the body moves in a circular path its direction of motion and speed changes contiuously.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 20th Jun, 2016, 12:32: PM
- 1.What is bernouli principle ?
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
- How are distance, time and speed related to each other
- A unit that does not represent speed is _ .
- Name the instrument which is used a) to record the distance covered by a vehicle. b) to indicate the speed of a running vehicle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number