state true or false
inside a nuclear reactor there are several rods of uranium used as coolant.
Asked by Trisha Gupta | 11th Mar, 2020, 05:40: PM
Inside a nuclear reactor there are several rods of boron used as control rods. They control the nuclear fission in nuclear reactor.
Liquid sodium (or carbon dioxide gas) is used as coolant in nuclear reactor.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th Mar, 2020, 07:37: PM
- What is bombarding with 'low energy neutrons'? ?
- What is solar constant
- how does a water. mill and a wind mill work
- what is solar cell
- compare and contrast fossil fuels and the sun as direct sources of energy
- Sir / Madam, the answer in mcq for sun is exhaustible or inexhaustible is exhaustible. But according to google sun stop shining after about 5 billion years because all the hydrogen in its core will run out which is the main fuel due to the sun produces light . So, how is sun an exhaustible resource...... https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DFOC_enIN722IN722&sxsrf=ALeKk01FxDzzR6NaiqJemSXjUgozE6Es6A%3A1583300076347&ei=7D1fXuboFOOZmgewopyQBA&q=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&oq=will+sun+someday+stop+shining&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.3573.5587..6812...0.2..0.274.1316.0j6j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.xERtvtCTqGA&ved=0ahUKEwjmjv60jIDoAhXjjOYKHTARB0IQ4dUDCAs&uact=5 ( FOR REFERENCE).
- write the energy conversion that takes place in hydropwer plant
- Write difference between thermal power and hydro power plant on the basis of energy generation
- What is the basis of nuclear energy.Explain briefly.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number