State the Zeroth law of thermodynamics.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 13th Aug, 2014, 11:28: AM
The Zeroth law states that if two bodies A and B are in thermal equilibrium with another body C, then the bodies A and B will also be in thermal equilibrium with each other.
Answered by | 13th Aug, 2014, 01:28: PM
- expansion of heat
- mass of aluminium is 500 gm .how much amount of heat needs to supply in order to increase its temperature by 40 degree celcius
- what is the example of a system and surrounding please explain the differnce btween the two
- define boiling point??
- Name the law of thermodynamics given by the mathematical expression .
- What is the main limitation of the first law of thermodynamics?
- Which process has the apparatus completely insulated?
- State the condition in which the change in the internal energy of a system () is equal to the heat exchanged q.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number