State the zeroth law of thermodynamics.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
According to zeroth law of thermodynamics, if two systems A and B are separately in thermal equilibrium with a third system C, then the systems A and B are in thermal equilibrium with each other.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is thermodynamics
- On what factors does the amount of heat flowing through a body depend? Obtain the expression for the heat conducted.
- Mayer's formula
- State the first law of thermodynamics.
- What thermodynamic variable is defined by (a) Zeroth Law? (b) First Law?
- (a) Does the first law of thermodynamics violate the law of conservation of energy? (b) Write the limitations of the first law of thermodynamics.
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Boiling process :
- Discuss the application of the first law of thermodynamics to Isothermal process.
- Derive a relation between the two specific heats of a gas on the basis of the first law of thermodynamics.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number