State the significance of the cone cells.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jul, 2014, 04:43: PM
Cone cells are responsible for colour vision and photopic vision.
Answered by | 22nd Jul, 2014, 06:43: PM
- Where are the eyes located?
- Name the external layer of the eyeball.
- State the name of the anterior thick part of the choroid layer.
- Name the visible coloured portion of the eye.
- State the function of the muscles of iris.
- Which layer of the eyeball contains more number of blood vessels?
- Name the three cells present in the retina of the eye.
- Name the two photoreceptor cells present in the eye.
- Which cells are responsible for the twilight or scotopic vision?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number