State the property of muscles which is effectively used for locomotion.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 16th Jul, 2014, 02:49: PM
The contractile property of muscles.
Answered by | 16th Jul, 2014, 04:49: PM
- Why is the tension developed in muscle due to tetanic contraction more than the tension developed by contraction due to single twitch?
- during muscle contraction in humans the?
- what are two kind of movement
- Define locomotion.
- Name the three processes which are exhibited by the cells of the human body.
- Name the cells which show amoeboid movement and are found in the human body.
- Name the embryonic layer from which the muscles originate.
- Write any two special properties of muscles.
- Name the three types of muscles based on their location.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number