State the formula of the compound between sulphur and hydrogen
Asked by varunsatya11 | 21st May, 2019, 10:12: PM
Valency of H is +1
Valency of S is is -2
So Formula of S and H
Answered by Ravi | 22nd May, 2019, 10:20: AM
- in a reaction 4.0g of sodium carbonate were reacted with 10g of hydrochloric acid. The product was a mixture of 2.5g of carbon dioxide and 11.5g of sodium chloride.
- How to identify which radical it is? Any tricks to find?
- What are the forth drawback of Delton'theory ?
- What does 20% w/v sugar syrup means what.
- In a reaction 5.3gm of sodium carbonate reacted with 6gm of ethanoic acid , the products were 2.2gm of carbon dioxide, 0.9gm of water and 8.2 gm of sodium ethanoic. Show that , these observations are in agreement with law of conservation of mass.
- Maam Is NO a compound or element
- why are decompositin reaction is called opposite of combination reaction
- the constituent element of sulphuric acid
- What is law of conservation of mass is also known as?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number