State modern periodic law:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th Aug, 2014, 01:35: PM
The modern periodic law states that the physical and chemical properties of the element are periodic functions of their atomic number.
Answered by | 14th Aug, 2014, 03:35: PM
- Henry moseleys regularities
- what is periodic tablr
- what is vertical Collumn
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
- What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number