state and explain coulombs law
Asked by ravitejahurakadli0279 | 13th Aug, 2020, 08:00: PM
Coulomb's law states that the electrostatic force between between two point charges is directly proportional to the product of charge and inversely proportional to the square of distance between them.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Aug, 2020, 08:12: PM
- what is negative charge
- if we rubbed comb in hair and then we brought near paper then we see they get attract each other ,so in that case comb is negative or positive charge ?
- charge of electron is negative but in solving numericals why we take charge of the electron POSITIVE?????
- Pick the true statements about electric field lines It provides information about the direction of the electric field Electric field lines provide information about the type of charge Electric field lines provide information about the field strength All of the above
- when some charge given to a material spreads on the entire surface, it is a conductor. how? explain
- a charged sheet having surface charge density 15 ^-4 cm^-2 is given. find charge on sheet if it's surface area is 1000 cm^ 2
- what is electrostatic
- what is electric field
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number