Stars do rally twinkle ? I know that stars dostnt twinkle but refraction causes twinkling then why do sun appear twinkle????
Asked by P VISHNU | 25th Sep, 2015, 01:51: PM
Yes it is true that stars twinkle because of refraction caused due to atmospheric gas and dust particles.
But, Sun does not twinkle at all. The brightness of Sun is large enough for tiny twinkling effects to be nullified.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 26th Sep, 2015, 05:02: PM
- Physics - refraction of light at plane surfaces
- exercise 4d q. 17
- exercise 4b numerical 2
- exercise 4b numericaal 1 and 2
- exercise 4b q. 19
- exericise 4b. q 17
- How to understand refraction in prism
- Experiment of refraction through glass prism
- Give reason why The emergent ray of light is parallel to the incident ray of light in glass sslab
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number