Asked by harishlocal8619 | 7th Feb, 2020, 08:07: PM
Starch is a polysaccharide which functions as a carbohydrate store and is an important constituent of the human diet.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 8th Feb, 2020, 06:23: PM
- how many types of chlorophylls are there ?
- what is life process
- activities to prove chlorophyll is necessary for photosynthesis and to prove carbon dioxide is necessary for photosynthesis.
- what are autotrophs
- what are veriegated leaves?
- expand NADPH
- What is life process?
- criteria to decide whether something is alive.
- What is difference between autotrophs and producers.?
- what is NADPH?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number