star A is farther than star B. which star will have a large parallax angle
Asked by swayambyahar | 13th Dec, 2020, 03:14: PM
Figure shows the parallax method of finding distance of star from earth. As we see , if the star is near to earth parallax angle will be greater.
Since star-B is near to earth in comparison with star-A , Star-B has greater parallax angle
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 14th Dec, 2020, 01:07: AM
- How can we estimate the error in the combination of quanties
- find the percentage error in kinetic energy of a body having mass 60.0 plus minus 0.3 gram moving with a velocity 25.0 plus minus 0.1 CM
- how to mesurement leghnth
- There are 20 divisions in 4 cm of main scale. The vernier scale has 10 divisions. The least count of the instrument is?
- Hello mam. can you explain propagation of errors with an example?
- The length , breadth, and thickness of a block are measured as 125.5 cm, 5.0 cm, and 0.32 cm, respectively. Which one of the measurement is most accurate? Explain briefly.
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number