Asked by s.sreeram | 24th Feb, 2010, 05:46: PM
1) Practicing the 3 R's i.e. reduce, recycle and reuse, in our day to day life. This will reduce the burden on our forests.
2) Involving the local and tribal people in the management of forests.
3) Curbing the mass exploitation of forests by industrialists.
4) Increase awareness among people about the importance of forests.
5) Prevent the conversion of vast tracts of forests into monocultures of commercially important plants.
Answered by | 27th Feb, 2010, 06:15: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number