Sound creates vibrations in our ear. We listen sound and understand it. But after this in which form of energy does it gets converted into?
Asked by Vishalgarg1234 | 29th Nov, 2018, 07:20: PM
When sound reaches a person ear it vibrate the ear drum . The vibration of eardrum then forward by three small and thin bone to Snell like structure. Which manipulate the sound and send to brain which tell us what we are listening.
For full biological explain u can ask query from our biology expert.
Answered by Ankit K | 29th Nov, 2018, 11:44: PM
- Can blackbox pings signal travel 3000kms? Can it be reflected on metal surface?
- Why do animals like dogs etc get uneasy before earthquakes?
- How does a hearing aid work?
- How is ultrasound used in various industries?
- Which part of the ear contains the actual hearing organ?
- What causes temporary deafness in high altitude flying aircrafts?
- Draw labelled diagram of auditory parts of human ear and explain how the human ear works.
- (a) What are ultrasounds? Explain the use of ultrasounds in detecting defects in a metal block. (b) Explain how bats use ultrasounds to catch a prey? (c) Explain how moths of certain families are able to escape capture from a bat?
- (a) What does SONAR stand for? Explain its working stating one practical application. (b) A ship sends out ultrasound that returns from the seabed and is detected after 4s. If the speed of ultrasound through sea water is 1550 m/s, find the distance of the seabed from the ship.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number