Sould we establsh telephone towers in our house
Asked by Ashok Rana | 3rd Mar, 2015, 08:37: PM
No. The telephone tower emit a lot of radiation in their vicinity.
So, if one establishes telephone towers in the house or in the near-by areas, then the chances of being affected by radiation is large.
Hence, one should not establish telephone towers in their house.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 4th Mar, 2015, 01:49: PM
- what is drift velocity
- the number of electrons striking the screen of CRT is 7.5×10^15 in 10 sec. calculate the electric current
- A semiconductor slab of thickness t=0.5 mm with length l=30 cm carrying current I=2A placed in a magnetic field B=0.25T directed into the page, perpendicular to the flat surface of the slab carries 7*10^24 electrons per m^3. Calculate the Hall voltage across the slab. Indicate which edge (top or bottom) is at higher potential and why?
- drift velocity is directly proportional to
- What is resistance?
- If the temperature of a conductor decreases,how does the relaxation time of electrons in the conductor change?
- explain slow electrons and fast electricity concept.. why electricy travel fast whereas the electron in it have very low velocity.
- How does a metal conduct electricity?
- Obtain the relation between the terms drift velocity, relaxation time and electric field
- Current flows from a point that has higher electrical potential to a point of lower electrical potential potential ,didn't understand
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number