Some materials burn with a flame whereas, others burn without a flame.
Asked by polygonpatna | 6th Oct, 2017, 08:52: PM
Due to incomplete combustion of few materials, the fire produces carbon and therefore we observe flames.
Whereas, in the case of complete combustion they burn without any flames.
That is the reason why Some materials burn with a flame whereas, others burn without a flame.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 7th Oct, 2017, 10:35: PM
- what is non luminous
- prove that air supports burning
- How many zones are in candle flame?
- Will bio - gas burn with a flame ? Why?
- grafite burn with flame or not?
- when cowdung is burned in solid form do it produce yellow?
- After burning candle wax which substance remains in a solid form?
- Why a piece of wood does not catch fire when a lighted mathstick is brought near it
- Which zone of candle flame is dark and why?
- Why is it dangerous to burn coal in closed room?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number