Asked by  | 23rd Jun, 2008, 11:25: AM

Expert Answer:

Integrate the function by parts.

Take the first part as x and the second part as sin x.

Answered by  | 23rd Jun, 2008, 01:49: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.