solve the question
Asked by ajayrath7 | 11th Apr, 2019, 10:48: AM
We know that the long line represents positive terminal of cell and short line indicates the negative terminal of the cell. The correct method to connect the cell for getting 6V power supply is by connecting the positive terminal of one cell to negative terminal of another and viceversa. Thus, B and D have connected the cells properly.
While student A and C have connected the cells incorrectly.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 11th Apr, 2019, 02:53: PM
- What is electric current?
- what si electric current
- How many rlectrons are there in one coulomb of charge
- What is current
- list 3 differences between overloading and short circuiting
- calculate the number of electrons constituting one columb of charge
- Which instrument will give the correct reading if ammeter is connected in parallel with voltmeter?
- What is the function of live wire and neutral wire?
- What is the functions of live wire and neutral wire?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number