solve the following
Asked by singhshrey918 | 29th Dec, 2020, 10:20: PM
Question: What is the HCF of the smallest composite number and smallest prime number.
The smallest composite number is 4.
The smallest prime number 2.
Since, 4 = 2 x 2
HCF of 2 and 4 is 2.
Hence, the required HCF is 2.
Answered by Renu Varma | 30th Dec, 2020, 11:52: AM
- P and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of P and q is
- If xy=4320 and LCM(x,y)=360 then find the HCF(x,y)
- if sum of two numbers is 1215 and their HCF is 81, then the possible number of pairsof such numbers are
- The traffic lights at three different roads crossing change after every 48 seconds ,72 seconds and 108 seconds respectively. If they all change simultaneously at 8 a.m . Then at what time will they again change simultaneously
- In the 10th question of 1b from rs aggarwal .why did we subtract 7 from lcm
- find the HCF & LCM of 96 & 404
- find the smallest no.when no.30,40,and 60,divided and leaves remainder 7
- express each number as a product of it prime 1771 AND 3825
- What will be the product of HCF and LCM of the smallest prime number and the smallest composite number?
- If the HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m - 117, then the value of m is Please explain
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number