SOLVE THE FOLLOWING IUPAC NAME : (1) CH3 - CH = CH - CHO (2) CH3 - C ( COOH) (C2H5) - CH = CH2
Asked by nisha_vini29 | 9th Nov, 2017, 02:06: PM
Answered by Ramandeep | 10th Nov, 2017, 11:31: AM
- Write formula of propan-1-ol
- the acid which contain 4 hydrogen atom ?
- Acetic acid has 4 hydrogen atoms in its molecule but is a monobasic acid.Why?
- Please give the IUPAC name of this compound.
- what is ch3-co-ch3
- What will you observe when bromine is passed through a solution of ethane in carbon tertachloride?
- Ethyl Alcohol is oxidised on burning to Carbon dioxide and Water. Calculate the no. of moles of oxygen required to produce 2.8 litres of Carbon dioxide at S.T.P.
- what is the isomer of ethanol???.....Why the isomer of compounds having parent name meth, eth and prop not possible???
- How is the reaction of iodoethane and sodium hydroxide a hydrolysis reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number