solve the following
Asked by singhshrey918 | 29th Dec, 2020, 10:20: PM
Question: What is the HCF of the smallest composite number and smallest prime number.
The smallest composite number is 4.
The smallest prime number 2.
Since, 4 = 2 x 2
HCF of 2 and 4 is 2.
Hence, the required HCF is 2.
Answered by Renu Varma | 30th Dec, 2020, 11:52: AM
- express each number as a product of it prime 1771 AND 3825
- What will be the product of HCF and LCM of the smallest prime number and the smallest composite number?
- If the HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m - 117, then the value of m is Please explain
- find the lcm of 26 and 32
- without actual division
- 275 and 342 of HCF
- if xy=180 and hcf (x,y)=3 , then find the lcm (x,y)
- find the LCm and had of 14 15 verify that lcm*hcf
- express156 as a product of its prime factors
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number