Asked by vekariyaparth61 | 16th May, 2022, 04:33: PM
Elevation of boiling point is calculated by
Answered by Ravi | 23rd May, 2022, 04:39: PM
- Molal elevation constant for benzene is 2.5K/m. A solution of some organic substance in benzene boils at 0.126°C higher than benzene. What is the molality of solution?
- Boiling point of water at 750mm of hg is 99.63°C. how much sucrose is to be added to 500g of water such that it boils at 100°C.
- 2.00g of non-electolyte solute dissolved in 100g of benzene, lowered the freezing point of benzene by 0.30K. find the molar mass of solute.
- What is colligative property
- Explain B.pt.elevation and F.pt.depression?
- To 500 cm3of water ,3×10^-3 of acetic acid is added .if 23 percent is dissociated what will be the depression in freezing pt given k1 is 1.86K kg /mol
- two liquids a and b at 120C and 160C which of these liquids has at higher vapour pressure at 90C
- calculate freezing point of a solution when 54g of glucose is dissolved in 250g of water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number