sir which is the best method to learn s-block elements &p-block elements ?
Asked by | 25th Feb, 2008, 04:53: PM
Make short notes on members of each group, ceneral trend in properties and preparation, properties and uses of important compounds.
Answered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 08:24: PM
- GIVE THE GENERAL ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION OF s, p, d AND f ORBITALS.
- What is responsible for the conductivity of metal ? A) Delocalized electrons B) number of atoms C) atomic kernel d) ions
- explain s,p,d,f block elements
- How can we find the electronic configuration of gadolinium ?
- What are aerogens?
- Name two metals which have very low melting points?
- What are metalloids?
- What is the relation between the number of elements present in each period and the number of atomic orbitals?
- Differentiate between s and p block elements.
- Why do we call the d block elements as transition metals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number