sir, what is carols acid and marshalls acid. please explain brief
Asked by ujjwalviky2003 | 11th Jun, 2018, 03:53: PM
It is peroxymonosulphuric acid or persulphuric acid.
Chemical formula: H2SO5
It is a peroxydisulphuric acid is the inorganic acid.
It is a sulphur oxoacid.
Chemical formula: H2S2O8
Answered by Varsha | 12th Jun, 2018, 06:13: PM
- Royal water is prepared by mixing 2 acids A and B. a) Identify A and B. b) What is the ratio in which A and B are mixed ?
- Why does dry HCl gas not change the colour of the dry litmus paper?
- which acid is called king of chemicals?
- What is acid daily?
- A gas formed when NaCl is reacted with conc sulphuric acid turns moist blue litmus red. Answer the following questions a. what is the nature of the gas? b. what is the name and formula of the gas? c. what will happen when a dry blue litmus paper is exposed to dry gas?
- Please solve the following question :
- Why does one need a aqueous medium for acidity?
- What are acids? Give physical properties of acids.
- Glucose has hydrogen in it, therefore can we classify it as an acid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number