sir,use euclid's division lemma to show that cube of any positive integer is in the form 9M,9M+1,9M+8?
Asked by raoss1967 | 29th Nov, 2015, 12:19: PM
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 30th Nov, 2015, 07:30: PM
- if r=0,then what is the relationship between a,b and q in a=bq+r of euclid division lemma
- find hcf of72and 108divisions lemma
- the sum of squares of two consecutive multiples of 7 is 637. Find the multiples
- 135 and 225 is dout
- Show that any positive odd integer is of the form 3m,3m+1or3m+2 where m is some integer
- What is division algorithm
- prime factor of 176
- What is algorithm?
- Prove that the square of the from 6q+5,then it is of the from 3q+2 for some integer q, but not conversely.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number