There is a circular path around a sports field. Sonia takes 18 minutes to drive one round of the field, while Ravi takes 12 minutes for the same. Suppose they both start at the same point and at the same time, and go in the same direction. After how many minutes will they meet again at the starting point?
sir for this sum why we should not find hcf
Asked by seeni2005 | 8th Jul, 2016, 06:56: PM
So, the HCF does not help in finding the time at which they will meet at the starting point.
Answered by Rebecca Fernandes | 10th Jul, 2016, 08:40: PM
- find the HCF & LCM of 96 & 404
- find the smallest no.when no.30,40,and 60,divided and leaves remainder 7
- express each number as a product of it prime 1771 AND 3825
- What will be the product of HCF and LCM of the smallest prime number and the smallest composite number?
- If the HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m - 117, then the value of m is Please explain
- solve the following
- find the lcm of 26 and 32
- without actual division
- 275 and 342 of HCF
- if xy=180 and hcf (x,y)=3 , then find the lcm (x,y)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number