sir please explain lateral shift or displacement.

Asked by sanrachna | 25th Feb, 2011, 05:38: AM

Expert Answer:

Dear student
The perpendicular displacement between the original direction of incident ray and the direction of emergent ray is called lateral diaplacement.
Hope this helps.

Answered by  | 25th Feb, 2011, 09:36: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.