sir my question is ......why we used to calculate relative velocity...................please sir explain with example..........
Asked by Masood khan | 5th Jul, 2015, 11:07: PM
We perceive motion when something is moving with respect to some other thing.
When we say that inside Earth, we are not moving because we cannot see anything moving with respect to Earth. But, if we see Earth from space, then we would see that it is moving with respect to stationary Sun.
Similarly, when a train is moving (assume: Its not shaking), the passengers inside will never come to know that they are moving. Only when a train passes this train do they come to know that their train is moving.
Hence, relative velocity is a must to calculate in real life scenarios.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 6th Jul, 2015, 10:20: AM
- A passenger in a train with speed 72 km/h observed another train coming from the opposite direction with speed 32.4 km/h. What's the length of the second train if it crosses the passenger in 10s?
- the speed necessary to go into orbit around the earth is 8km/h.it is also necessary to travel about 200 km in order to get out of the atmosphere suppose a rocket can reach their speed after travelling 200 km under constant acceleration what could be the acceleration
- The numerical ratio of displacement to distance is
- a body travels from A to B at 40m/s and from B to A at 60m/s. calculate the average speed and average velocity of the object.
- A man takes 40 seconds to complete one circle .radius of the circle is 10metre. Find the displacement after 20 seconds?
- What is a frame of referen5
- Draw the distance - time graph when it's speed decreases uniformly?
- an object starting from rest at t= 0 with uniform acceleration cover 6m/s^2 .calculate the average speed in t= 3 to t = 5
- Pls answer this!!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number