Asked by mehaksaini | 16th May, 2009, 09:49: PM

Expert Answer:

Cylindrical lenses are used to correct Astigmatism in the eye.You must put across your point to  your optometrist incase you feel that you see the horizontal and vertical lines clearly.

The machine that is used to examine the eyes is called a phoropter.

Answered by  | 18th May, 2009, 08:38: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.