sir/mam would you help me to find out the difference between a genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio?
Asked by krishdabhoya2003 | 23rd Feb, 2019, 02:23: PM
Genotypic ratio show the ratio of its gamete whereas phenotypic ratio show the ratio on the basis of physical apperance. For example in F2 progeny of monohybrid cross
Genotypic ratio= 1:2:1
Phenotypic ratio= 3:1
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 23rd Feb, 2019, 02:56: PM
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- What do you mean by heridity
- I want to know how to self pollinate and cross pollinate the plants(genes) in mendels experiment? what type of pollination did mendel do in his experiment i.e. in F1 and F2 generation?
- what are the functions of chromosomes???????????.....
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number