sir/mam would you help me to find out the difference between a genotypic ratio and phenotypic ratio?
Asked by krishdabhoya2003 | 23rd Feb, 2019, 02:23: PM
Genotypic ratio show the ratio of its gamete whereas phenotypic ratio show the ratio on the basis of physical apperance. For example in F2 progeny of monohybrid cross
Genotypic ratio= 1:2:1
Phenotypic ratio= 3:1
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 23rd Feb, 2019, 02:56: PM
- Why is dna copying not beneficial to a individual
- What are genes
- Why are these black/brown spots on our body called 'tils' in hindi?
- How many perfect pair of chromosomes are found in the father of a girl?
- Explain the mechanism of heridity changes.
- What is deocydeoxyribonu?
- Why males are called heterogametic?
- wat is heredity
- What do you mean by heridity
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number